No makeup look is complete without some eyeliner game, whether you’re into colour or always stick with your trusty black pencil, there is something for you. I’ve put together some of my favourite eyeliners just in time for party season.
1. Bourjois Contour Clubbing Waterproof- I’m a big fan of Bourjois foundations and liners. The waterproof version of their Contour Clubbing liner doesn’t disappoint.
2. Maybelline Master Kajal Khol Liner in oriental gold – Jeez, gold eyeliners are amazing. They’re so versatile. You can wear this on your waterline, as a thin line on your top lid, smudged out as eyeshadow and just on the inner corner of your eye to brighten things up. The Maybelline Master Kajal line is versatile and there are two other shades available.
3. Looking Good LCN Eyeliner Pencil in Turquoise Gleam – I love wearing turquoise. It’s so easy to take a slick of liner from day to night and it accents a bronzed face so well.
4. Inglot Kohl pencil 01 – The Inglot Kohl pencil is soft, pigmented and lasts forever. If I didn’t consider liquid liners my HG liners, than this kohl pencil would be my Hg liner. Inglot always amazes me with their quality. The only issues I have with this liner is that it is so soft, it;s really hard to keep it sharp. Any small smudge or bump makes it blunt again.
5. Catrice Liquid Liner – Everyone knows that the Catrice Liquid Liner is my ultimate favourite liner, it’s ridiculously cheap, create a fantastic line and has amazing staying power. I’m on my third tube already.
6. Loreal Superliner Gelmatic in Deep Violet – Gel tubs are fantastic, but they definitely don’t travel well. The Loreal Gelmatic liners combine the convenience of a pencil and the durability of a gel. These aren’t as soft as kohl pencils but they set well and last long enough. They also don’t need any sharpening so that’s an extra point for them!
I’ve swatched them all below. Let me know what’s your favourite liner 🙂