The challenge is over, well it was over over the weekend and let’s just say I didn’t do so well. I did get to serve up enough kiwi to feed an army at dinner on Friday night. And I walked away with some new knowledge about kiwis;
1. Kiwis contain more vitamin c than oranges.
2. Kiwis have 5 times more nutritional value than apples.
3. Kiwi is an amazing facial exfoliator. Rubbing a slice on my face acted the same way a mild peel would.
4. Kiwi makes a great face mask when mixed with yogurt, olive oil and lemon. Again, it was smoothing and brightening.
That being said there is one final housekeeping item. The giveaway.
Zespri gave me a nice goody bag for one lucky reader:
– R150 Fruit & Veg City voucher (Food Lovers Market).
– 2 Cute kiwi containers (as seem on Instagram)
– A coolerbox/lunch bag.
Plus a handcream and lip balm.
How do you win?
All you have to do is comment here and tell me when was the first time you ate kiwi. You can also tell me on Twitter.
Entries close at midnight tonight. SO GO.