A few weeks ago I got sent some goodies from Shiseido and I freaked out. I am in LOVE with Asian cosmetics and am so glad to finally get a chance to share some with you.
Included in my package was the Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream which I promptly applies to my face. I regularly trawl International blogs looking for reviews of Asian BB creams and I had finally gotten my hands on one.
The Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB cream claims to provide significant skin coverage, moisturisation and contains spf 30 and Rose Apple Leaf and Thiotaurine extracts to help fight oxidation.
What it did for me:
1. The coverage is medium to sheer. It was actually impressive.
2. It is very hydrating, my now, my skin is no longer dry and I found that I had to blot this during the day if I didn’t set it with a powder. I still had to powder it even if I had used Nanoblur to set it.
3. It stayed on for a good few hours, it does get slippery if I don’t set it.
4. The smell is STRONG. It’s a really great smell don’t get me wrong, but some might find it overpowering. I love it, I keep asking the boyf if he can smell my face. I’m crazy like that. It smells like a fragrance.
5. The bb cream itself is little runnier than expected. It’s not like a foundation, but very close to it. This would only be a problem, if it resulted in very sheer coverage.
I have the Dark shade and it is a little too dark for my face but gives my face a nice warmth. I swatched it below so you can see what it looks like. My skin is Nc 43.
The Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream retails for around R395 so it si definitely one of the luxe bb creams around.