This is why I was in cape Town 2 weeks ago. I was so excited but couldn’t share all the information with you until now.
Colgate Optic White and Cosmopolitan have teamed up to put a South African lady on the Cosmopolitan SA Cover. (The Inside sleeve). Anyone can enter and all you have to do is Wear a Smile!
Here’s how it works:
1. Snap a photo of yourself wearing a smile (not nothing else 😉
2. Upload it to the Optic White website. You have until the 22 May to enter the first phase.
3. The judges will select 4 lucky ladies that will go into the final round. These ladies will be given the star treatment and a test shoot, just like the one the bloggers had.
4. The public will then vote for the final lady from then 4 photos of the finalists. This will happen in August.
5. That lady will go on to star on her very Own Cosmo cover in October and on top of that, will win a R20 000 shopping spree with a Cosmopolitan fashionista.
See my post about the shoot here
To get you really excited I’ve added my shoot sneak peak 🙂