Beauty Lust-Have List: February

February 18, 2013

urban decay, estee lauder, smashbox, bioderma, missha

As a woman, I’ll always  want more stuff. (hello, boyf, how you doing? Take note 😉 and as a result I have put together a short list of items I would spend my campus money on. If I could.

1. Urban Decay Naked Palette

I’m just tired of seeing international bloggers pick up their trusty Naked Palette.

2. Bioderma Sensibio H20

The most accessible of the micellar waters. ‘Cleansing’ waters are becoming hugely popular. This Bioderma one is known to be an amazing makeup remover without any fuss. Also, it is available at Dischem if I’m correct.

3. Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream

Have bb creams gone out of fashion? Even if they have, I’m still craving the Missha M Perfect BB cream that started my obsession.

4. Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX Foundation SPF15

While this foundation hasn’t got the best reviews, I’m still very keen to try out an HD foundation for my amazing life in front of my laptop/computer/tv.

5. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum

This is my favourite serum and I’ve just finished my second jar. Unfortunately my budget this year just can’t accommodate this serum anymore. One Day.

Do you have any current lust-haves? What are you dying to add to your beauty collection?

• Reply laurajane0103 February 18, 2013 at 1:33 pm

The Bioderma Sensibio H2O cleanser is amazing – I’ve been using it since the beginning of the year and it’s been perfect for my combination/sensitive skin 🙂 No more redness after cleansing (which would normally happen even with “sensitive skin” cleansers)

• Reply zaamissbowtie March 12, 2013 at 2:54 pm

oh nice 🙂 I get redness with everything and people always assume that because I have darker skin it doesn’t show. But it does look so gross

• Reply Shelley-Ann Scheepers March 1, 2013 at 2:24 am

Argh, Naked Palette lust is killing me too :…(

• Reply zaamissbowtie March 12, 2013 at 2:56 pm

Me too 🙁

• Reply Nusaiba March 12, 2013 at 2:22 pm

Eek! Have lusted over the urban decay pallette for forever (it feels like!). Happily I just got my mitts on both the naked and naked 2 on a recent trip abroad. Suffice to say I was stone cold broke after that, but it was worth every penny 🙂
    The Bioderma is also brilliant. Have been using it for a while now, and is excellent for cleaning without drying out the skin.

• Reply zaamissbowtie March 12, 2013 at 2:56 pm

LUCKY Lady 😀 I’m so tempted to get my aunt in china to just buy them from me, but I really don’t want to be broke! It’s surprisingly expensive hey?

It really is so great. I love the Bioderma so much I’m starting to get lazy to wash my face :/

• Reply Maira June 7, 2013 at 5:31 pm

Hi 🙂 I just wanted to know if you knew any websites that I could order the naked 2 palette from. I’ve look at amazon but I’m a little apprehensive to buy from there as I read comments saying that some of the palettes sold were fake.

Thanks xx

• Reply zaamissbowtie June 11, 2013 at 8:37 am

I actually don’t. I’m way to scared to buy something expensive online esp from ebay or amazon. I know Rubybox are importing some and All4Women are doing so as well, but the prices are VERY marked up.