Products I can’t live without | What can’t you live without?

April 12, 2012

There are a few products I use religiously. No matter what new products I get to replace them I always find myself reverting back to these. It’s great to follow trends and keep trying new things, but there is some value in sticking with what works. Especially with skincare, if you change your moisturizer or serum every month then you’ll never see the benefits. (however, if after a few days of bad reaction to something, change immediately).

These products are fantastic products that work for me. I have very dry skin, am medium toned and tan very easily. Even if you fall into these brackets, what works for me, might not work for you. That’s the thing with beauty, everyone is different

Here’s what I can’t live without right now:

1. The Balm Balmshelter Tinted Moisturizer.

2. Estee Lauder Advanced Night repair serum.

3. Avon Supershock Max Mascara

4. Tweezerman iLashcomb

5. Smith’s Rosebud Salve

6. Nivea sun light feeling face fluid

7. Avon Glazewear Glitter Sparkle lipgloss in violetta

Some of these were such random finds that now spend every day in my handbag.

What are the products you can’t live without?

• Reply anonymoushedonist April 12, 2012 at 9:25 am

can’t live without clinique’s moisture surge, clarins’ hydraquench cream-melt and sunscreen!

• Reply stilishbabe April 12, 2012 at 11:09 am

natural honey enriched lip balm( romanian brand is not worth mentioning), sunscreen with aloe 30 spf from Quilibra(i think the brand is Italian) ,a red lipstick from MAC ,and a dipliner from Catherine Alrley which was ridiculously cheap but was the best I ever had!

• Reply Zaa.miss.bowtie April 12, 2012 at 11:10 am

Catherine Arley? what is this? :)

• Reply stilishbabe April 12, 2012 at 11:13 am

some unknown brand i guess :)) Bought it more in a joke and i ended lovin’ it! Eastern Europe has hidden treasures/brands but also a lot of crappy products !

• Reply Zaa.miss.bowtie April 12, 2012 at 11:15 am

There are always those. I’m so tempted to shop online but it’s so hard to differentiate whats crap and what’s worth the shipping!

• stilishbabe April 12, 2012 at 11:19 am

I know! that’s why I like shopping for beauty products when i visit another country or ask my friends find me some :)) When it comes to skincare ,I don’t have Lush to go to so I try to make my own facials and buy organic products :)

• Reply guesswhatgirls April 12, 2012 at 3:01 pm

My can’t-live-without products are all reasonably priced ones yay me :) Fergie body lotion (AVON) Essence lipstick which actually doesn’t dry my lips out, Essence eyeliner and mascara, and finally my makeup remover and toner

• Reply Tanya October 19, 2012 at 4:23 pm

Where can we pick up the rosebud salve in SA?

• Reply Carlie October 22, 2012 at 5:41 pm

I was wondering the same thing! Used to be able to get it at Melissa’s but they havent had basically this whole year